DID YOU KNOW THAT...
"Many suffer for decades from post-traumatic stress disorder-type symptoms, including anxiety, self-doubt, and feelings of social inadequacy," states New York Times article by Richard Schiffman in 2019, referring to the consequences of religious condemnation.
According to my own experiences we may suffer anything from anxiety, depression, perfectionism, pervasive feelings of guilt and shame, nightmares, and co-dependency, to sexual challenges, the ability to know one's self, feelings of isolation, and various health problems.
Whatever your experience, you are not alone! There are many of us, and many tools available for healing.
A blog post on themeadows.com encouragingly states that, "Fortunately for most who leave a religion after trauma, such difficulties are surmountable- and far outweighed by benefits."
My personal journey has been such and I'd love to share my tools with you, while helping to support and guide you along your healing journey.
Love and Light - Krista
So, I am inviting YOU to a Free confidential consultation providing a safe judgment-free space to be seen and heard, to connect and be supported, and to see your way to the other side.
This Free 45 minute strategy session will begin to Transform your Fear into Freedom. In this session we will:
- Create a sense of clarity about the truth you really want to live
- Discover the essential building blocks for living your truth in joy
- Determine the #1 thing stopping you from having the authentic life you want
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move you toward the truth and the life that is in you
- Complete the consultation with the excitement of knowing EXACTLY what to do next to create the authentic life you truly want
• ”I received the ability to listen to my body and unlock hidden issues that were causing physical pain. I received healing in relationships that were stressful and difficult. I received the opportunity to fully release painful memories from my childhood and to forgive others.” P.S. - California
• “Krista carried a delicate balance between allowing me to process complex thoughts and maintaining a steady hand navigating toward the underlying root issues. She is compassionate and strong, a necessary combination in health-related fields.” T.J. - California
A little bit about me...
I myself am continually evolving out of a fundamental, evangelical Christian upbringing as an HSP (highly sensitive person).
I was raised in the First Fundamental Bible Church where I was taught and reminded constantly that I was a sinner deserving of hell. That alone was enough to make me feel worthless and scared, and like my life was over before it began.
Thanks to the little (yet powerfully authentic) voice inside me that knew something wasn't quite right, I began searching for answers. Years later, that search led me out of the church saddled with a lot of baggage to heal.
I found my healing in energy psychology, the beautiful place where science and spirituality meet.
If you'd like to know more about my story and methods of coaching, please click below.